Are you a manager, executive, or leader within an organization looking to transition to agile or Scrum? Leading one that’s already transitioning to agile or Scrum? Do you want to know how to best lead your agile teams? Do you want to know how to integrate the work your teams are doing in the agile space with your corporate organization or larger enterprise? Then Leading SAFe 4.0 is for you!
SAFe (the Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprises) provides a framework for better aligning work on teams with business initiatives and goals. For large organizations, SAFe provides a strong link between business initiatives and the work teams do on a daily basis. In smaller organizations, simpler implementations can be used for alignment and in larger organizations being able to coordinate and align the work of multiple teams can produce major benefits.
We’ll also talk about leading an agile organization and how you can help your teams excel and improve. And you will have the opportunity to test for the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification following the course!
Who Should Take This Course?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
About the Course
This course teaches the Lean-Agile Principles and practices of SAFe. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
After this course, you will understand how to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate large Value Streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the Framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
At the conclusion of the class, you’ll receive information about taking the exam to be certified as a SAFe Agilist (SA).
Interested in PDUs from this class for PMI (Project Management Institute)? You can earn 16 PDUs from this course!